Further academic qualifications:
Habilitation – 2013, Institute of Literary Research, Polish Academy of Science, Warsaw
Head of Department of Historical Poetics
Vice-Chair of the Scientific Council
- Modernism studies
- Cognitive literary studies
- Narrative studies
- Empirical studies on reader response
- Cultural history of the senses
Selected publications in English (2018-2022)
- Enactive – interactive – social: new contexts for reading second-person narration, 2022, Narrative (1): 63-87.
- Read and do what you want... Young (e-)readers in the classroom on the outskirts of the Gutenberg Galaxy, 2020, Filoteknos (10): 43-57.
- Understanding Misunderstanding. Vol. 1. Cross-Cultural Translation; Vol. 2. Artistic Practices ed. by T. Brzostowska-Tereszkiewicz, M. Rembowska-Płuciennik, B. Śniecikowska. Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang Publishing, 2019.
- Second-person narration as joint action, Language and Literature. 2018 (27) 3: 157-175.
- Enacting embodied events in narrative processing, Tekstualia. 2018, No. 1 (4): 145-157.
participation in research projects and networks
- main coordinator of a team project The Senses in Polish Culture (PI: Włodzimierz Bolecki, 2010-2013)
- co-organizer of international, interdisciplinary conference "Poetics of Misunderstanding" (Warsaw, 7-8th December, 2017)
- organizer of "Empirical studies on literature and literary response“ workshops, Institute of Literary Research, Warsaw
- member of International Society for the Study of Narrative
- Life Member of Clare Hall College (Cambridge, United Kingdom)