Humanistic Academy Foundation
00-330 Warsaw, ul. Nowy Świat 72
tel. (+48 22) 6572-895, fax (+48 22) 826-99-45
The Foundation was created in October 2000 in the belief that Polish humanities had a special role to play in the European integration process. Humanities disciplines are the ones that build and determine national identity and at the same time disclose Poland’s original contribution to the world culture.
Among the Foundation’s most important goals are:
- carrying out, organising and supporting research and publishing activities in the domain of humanities,
- initiating and carrying out interdisciplinary countrywide and international research programs,
- developing modern forms of humanistic education,
- organising and supporting Polish and international scholarly conferences and seminars,
- cooperating with government institutions and legal and physical persons – in Poland and abroad – whose goals resemble those of the Foundation.
Chairperson – Elżbieta Sarnowska-Temeriusz, Professor
Vice-Chairperson: Krzysztof Mrowcewicz, Ph.D.
Vice-Chairperson: Jerzy Snopek, Associate Professor
Treasurer: Tomasz Ostromęcki
Secretary: Anna Ryjak
Chairperson: Jerzy Myśliński, Professor
Vice-Chairperson: Danuta Kuźnicka, Ph.D.
Secretary: Małgorzata Andrzejewska-Ratajczak
Elżbieta Sarnowska-Temeriusz, Professor
Andrzej Temeriusz, Professor
Jerzy Snopek, Associate Professor
Tomasz Chachulski, Ph.D.
Jacek Leociak, Ph.D.
Jerzy Mańkowski, Ph.D.
Krzysztof Mrowcewicz, Ph.D.
Magdalena Ślusarska, Ph.D.
Foundation’s Program Council
Jerzy Brzeziński, Professor
Stanisław Gajda, Professor
Michał Głowiński, Professor
Stanisław Mossakowski, Professor
Janusz Odrowąż-Pieniążek, Professor
Jadwiga Puzynina, Professor
Lech Szczucki, Professor
Janusz Tazbir, Professor
Alina Witkowska, Professor
Wiesław Władyka, Professor
The website of the Panorama of Polish Literature www.panoramaliteratury.pl
one can find articles prepared within the project “the Panorama of Polish Poetry of the Second Half of the 20th
Century” sponsored by the Minister of Culture and National heritage.